Friday, September 19, 2014

Team Evil Lumps and Woozles: Will you join us?

Earlier this month, my oldest daughter, Amanda, took the initiative to create a team for the upcoming Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Nashville on October 25.  In case you missed it, here was her original message:

​Hello Family and Friends, 

First of all, as I was adding people to this email list, I was overcome with how much I miss each one of you.  Living in Italy has been one of the best experiences of my life thus far, but wow, I sure do miss you all!​

Now, down to what's really important! As you all know, my mom has started her journey to beat cancer.  And she is ROCKING it so far. :) Her positive attitude amazes me, but even more listening to her continue to give glory to God in this difficult time inspires me.  She is truly a beautiful woman, as you all know! 

This October is the annual Susan G. Komen Greater Nashville Race for the Cure which I hope you will all join our team, Evil Lumps and Woozles, and walk to continue to support our Wonder Woman! I can tell you there may just be some awesome "Team Christina" swag for those of you that walk...

Please check out the link and join our team!! If you are unable to walk (like me :((( ) you can still help us reach our fundraising goal by donating! 

http://nashville.info-komen.org/goto/evillumpsandwoozles

And please, every time you see my mom, hug her from me. :)

Thank you all very much! Sending all my love! 
God Bless, 

Amanda Spanoudis

More information about ordering team shirts will be coming soon both here and on facebook!  I hope you will be able to walk with us.  




No comments:

Post a Comment